Date(s) - 03/24/2018
7:00 am - 11:00 am
Title: CAI San Diego joins The Race for Autism
Date: Saturday, March 24, 2018
Time: 7:30 – 11:00 a.m.
Location: Balboa Park – Registration, Start and Finish, Resource Fair and Children’s Activities are all located on the west side of Balboa Park at 6th Ave and Laurel, San Diego, CA 92101
Description & Registration Information:
- Join us for a fun filled morning where YOU can be a Super Hero!
- You and your fellow CAI members, friends and family members are all invited to participate in a short 5k run (or walk) with local San Diegan’s and some of your favorite Super Heroes for a healthy, fun way to support local charities while networking with your peers.
- Register online via the CAI website www.cai-sd.org and make sure to put your Group Name.
- All participants will receive a free CAI Cares T-Shirt and a Super Hero Cape! with a registration confirmation link sent via email on Thursday, March 22nd
- 100% of the funds raised at the Race for Autism stays in San Diego to support local autism programs, services, outreach efforts, parent support and educational initiatives. THANKS to the support of people like you, NFAR has awarded over 1.5 MILLION dollars to autism community programs and to 600 classrooms throughout San Diego County.
Event Day Schedule:
Registration & Team Photo.………………………7:00 a.m.
Race & “The Fun” Starts …………………………7:30 a.m.
Registration is closed for this event.